Resolved

Update by user Jan 03

Frito-lay sent me 3 coupons. Two for a dollar off and one that would cover a regular sized bag of their product. It does not seem like very much for someone that most likely ended up eating what i identified as cock-roaches.

Update by user Jan 03

Frito-lay sent me 3 coupons. Two for a dollar off and one that would cover a regular sized bag of their product. It does not seem like very much for someone that most likely ended up eating cock-roaches.

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2018

It makes me sick to think i probably ate a lot of these ants or what ever they are. I bought a bunch of boxes from amazon and i had 8 left.

They were a little stale so i poured some out on my table. I saw a any crawling around and i did not think it was on my table so i pour the box out into a container only to find a whole bunch of them crawling around. Who knows how many i have eaten so far since i was eating it right out of the box. That is a very bad idea.

Do not eat it out of the box. I am a senior citizen and who knows how eating whatever they are has affected my health.

Amazon has given me credit for the order although they only wanted to give me $5 credit at first. I will be calling FritoLay at 1-800-352-4477.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cracker Jack Original Caramel Coated Popcorn And Peanuts Popcorn.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments